Currently we only do this with our partners at Uphill Motorworks in Crested Butte. Please contact Jessy to register for this course.
Text the shop phone at 970-230-1074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– This is going to be a small group, 6-8 people max.
– BYO-snowmobile! We will be giving you hands on instruction on how to perform the things you need to know, tailored to your specific machine.
– Where: Uphill Motorworks in Crested Butte Colorado.
– Cost: $150 per person/snowmobile. If you ride with a partner on the same sled, you may both attend together for an additional $25.
What this course covers…
- Backcountry Towing
- Belt Shred
- Broken Pull Cord
- Flooding or Fouling
- Broken Tie Rod / A-Arm Field Repair
- Surviving & Thriving if an Overnighting is Required